Greeting from Chairman
- Banjo Foods Co., Ltd
- 30 million yen
- Hiroshi Yoneyama, Chairman
Ichiro Yoneyama, President
- Business outline
- Production and sale of a wide-range of spices and seasonings such as wasabi, kabayaki/teriyaki sauce, a variety of dressings, ponzu (citrus vinegar) sauce, as well as other spices for commercial and retail use.
- 6,289 billion yen（FY2018）
- HQ Address
- 103-1 Hattabata, Mishima City, Shizuoka Pref., JAPAN 411-0817
- Establishment of Yonechu Shoten in Izu, Shizuoka.
Launch of wasabi powder (Kona Wasabi).
- Reorganization to Banjo Foods LC.
- Opened Tokyo office.
- Launch of grated wasabi sachets.
- Launch of citrus-flavored, soy-based vinegar (Sudachi Ponzu) dressing,
grilled eel sauce (Kabayaki no Tare), and vinegared miso mixed with mustard (Karashi Sumiso).
- Launch of grated fresh wasabi (Nama Oroshi Wasabi)
- Opened Mishima factory.
- Launch of grated wasabi in a tube (Oroshi Wasabi), which became a top-selling product.
- Reorganization to Banjo Foods Co., Ltd.
Opened Izu Nagaoka factory.
- Launch of sachet series, including grated radish with chilli (Momiji Oroshi),
hot pot stock (Nabe Tsuyu), and sauce for simmering fish (Nizakana no Tare)
- Launch of Wasabi Dressing.
- Opened sales headquarters in Tokyo.
- Commenced exports to overseas markets
- Established branch office in USA.