1. General Policy
At Banjo Foods, we will strive to protect the personal information of our customers and business partners (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”); to recognize that ensuring this trust is an important social obligation; to ensure that all of our board members and employees are aware of the importance and responsibility of managing Personal Information; to comply with all laws, ordinances, and guidelines (hereinafter referred to as “laws etc.”) concerning the protection of Personal Information; and to handle any Personal Information assets held by the company in an appropriate manner.
2. Handling of Personal Information
(1) We will use your Personal Information for the purposes of delivering merchandise, settling payments, responding to customer inquiries, and providing information about our new products and special campaigns.
(2) We may make shared use of Personal Information provided by customers within the scope of the purposes listed above.
3.Management & Protection of Personal Information
When handling customers’ Personal Information, the company shall exercise appropriate management strategies and strive to prevent external leakages. Furthermore, the company shall implement appropriate and reasonable security measures against threats, such as unauthorized access from external parties, to protect customers’ Personal Information.
4.Management of External Subcontractors
To provide our customers with better service, Banjo Foods may entrust the handling of Personal Information to external subcontractors. In such cases, the company shall instruct and supervise them by way of a non-disclosure agreement and other measures to ensure that no leakage of Personal Information occurs.
5. Usage of Personal Information
When customers provide their Personal Information, our company may email or mail them about services that may benefit them or about information on products and services that our partner companies offer.
7.Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
Banjo Foods appropriately responds to any requests to disclose, correct, or delete your Personal Information with a confirmation of identity.
8. Contact Regarding Various Requests, Questions, and Complaints